The leadership of Hope Community Church consists of the Elder Team and the Servant Management Team (Deacons). The ElderTeam pictured below consists of (left-to-right): Pastor John Anderson, Mark Mailahn, Todd Bonnin, Orren Fredrick and Rob Chelberg (Intern). The Elder Team is responsible for the spiritual leadership of our church. If you have concerns about any spiritual issues within the church, please contact Todd Bonnin.
Our Servant Management Team consists of (left-to-right: John Heyn, Joe Mass, Carolyn Johnston, Larry Cornelius, Noreen Cota and Rob Probasco. If you have any concerns relating to the physical, financial or operational aspects of Hope Community Church, please contact Joe Mass.
The Leadership of Hope is committed to, through the grace and will of God in accordance with His Word, pursue the following benefits for the members of Hope:
- by devoting time and energy to prayer and the ministry of the Word of God. (Acts 6:4)
- by helping to provide an environment of a spiritual family that will support and encourage them in their relationships with God and with each other. (Galatians 6:1-2; Hebrews 10:24)
- by giving them a place to discover and use their gifts in ministry. (1 Corinthians 12:4-7)
- by placing them under the spiritual protection of godly leaders. (Hebrews 13:17; Acts 20:28-29)
- by creating an accountable environment to grow in their relationships with God and each other. (Ephesians 5:21)